Friday, December 24, 2010

Scapegoat. I guess thats my profession now

Well the crappiness of my life has come back. My so called "friend" Courtney stabbed me in the back and now again Jay is mad at me. The stupid bitch went and told a guy named Rich a bunch of things that both of the Jays told her and then when Rich confronted Jay she decided it would be a cool idea to blame it on me. Of course Rich went right along with that because he likes Courtney, but she likes Jay H., which is why she blamed me for it because she doesn't want to lose him, but now I've got Jay W. mad at me because he thinks I ran my mouth when I didn't. Its fucking bullshit, not only do I feel like I'm in high school again, but I'm damn sick of being a scapegoat for everyone. Its been this way for a long time. People just seem to love to scapegoat me. Back when I was using people loved to do it too. Got caught using a stolen credit card and can't go into Meijers anymore? Say instead you were with Christina and she got caught stealing. Get caught with needles in your car? Blame Christina. Why take the consequences for what you did when Christina is there to take them instead. Who cares that your parents will hate her for years and years to come, at least right now your mom won't yell at you. Who cares that Christina is going to lose one of the people she cares about most in the world. At least Jay will talk to you today. Who gives a shit that Christina didn't do a thing wrong, at least Courtney won't be mad at you. Of course you don't see the twisted logic that shes going to be happy that another guy isn't mad at her. Whatever who cares about Christina anyway?

WHAT THE FUCK???? I didn't do anything fucking wrong and now I am sitting here being upset while thatr stupid bitch sits with MY FRIENDS when she is the one who fucking did it. Now I get to feel like shit on Christmas and spend time alone again.

Whatever I'm too pissed right now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment