Sunday, December 19, 2010

A update for the sake of updating

Now that I have a couple of blogs, I can't think of anything cool to blog about. I almost always have some kind of smart-ass commentary to give about something, but now that I have a place to put it: Nothing. I've tried to think of things, but I just can't. I need to start making lists, because as usual when I think of a good idea I'm not at my computer. Just like when I think about how I need to buy something at the store when I'm home but don't remember when I go to the store or when I remember something I need to do at home while I am out. I already carry a little note book around with me for when I need to write things down, so now I just need to use that notebook for my ideas for my blogs. I also kind of don't want to write anything cool when no one is going to read it so I need to figure out how to get more people (anyone) reading my blogs. I as usual also want to figure out how to make them look cooler. I need to get some cool stuff on them. Like adding some pictures and stuff. I always say I'm going to work on that stuff but never do. I guess its because I'm not sure exactly what I'm trying to do with them.

I can't believe that this year is almost over. I always hope that the next year is going to be better than the year that is getting over and this year is no different. I hope to make this coming year a good one. By making things that I really want to happen, happen. Yes this is the time. I'm going to do all of those things. Yay me!

Well I need a nap soon......more stuff later....

No comments:

Post a Comment