Friday, December 10, 2010

Work needed on this

*shudder* Everytime I hear this song it reminds me of being in jail. Its the song "Notorious B.I.G." by well, B.I.G. Its a good enough song, but I don't like that it reminds me of being in jail, but I will never, ever be back in OCJ, because I will never commit another crime in Oakland County. Although I do want to sue them for the damage they caused last time I was in there. I'm not really up for typing up the whole story, just leave it at knowing that I really do have a reason to want to go after them. Its not just a whiny thing that everyone says in jail. They caused me a real-life medical problem, one that never would have happened if they had done the things that they were supposed to do. But I'm not in the mood to talk about that right now.....

In fact I'm not in the mood to really even write a post. Yeah. I'll leave it at this pointless post for now and make sure I come back tomorrow to work on this blog and the other ones. I need to sit down and write out my first few "things junkies like" posts before I post them. I need to work on the list because I don't have as many as I should. I have no idea how I am going to come up with a whole ton of them. I'm going to have to really strech my imagination on that one, but I'm good at coming up with stuff like that. I hope that eventually I  make my blogs actually look good and I get some people following them and reading them. I'll need to learn how to make them look better than they do now for that, but I'll shoot for a goal of have them up and going well by my birthday that gives me about a month and a half.

Speaking of birthdays I need to hit up a store with a quickness because Jason's birthday is 4 days away, or 5, but today is almost over, so 4. And today we started speaking again so I really need to go buy him the DVD I was planning on getting him, I need to find a place that sells the DVD "Big Money Rustlas" cheap. I'm finding it at most stores for 14.99, and I don't think I'm going to find a used copy within 4 days so it's looking like I'll pay 14.99 for it. Now I need to get my dad to give me the money for it. Ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment